Thursday, October 21, 2004

Thursday= Free day

Forgot to mention that I had seafood shabu shabu on tuesday as we celebrated my cousin-in-law's bday~ The soup was very tasty and the korean appetisers are delicious too.

Supposed to be doing my essay now. But I'm procrastinating againz. Sianz. As I said, the results I earned here do not matters so I feel no sense of motivation to do it. Opps. I was chattin to a German ger yesterday and she said that the results she earned here were not given recognitions too. However, she's still gonna work hard too coz she's doin it for self-acutalisation. Her words indeed knocked some sense into me! Hmmm, mayb I shld juz give my best and see what's my potentials ya?

But laziness is overwhelming me. hahaz..especially on such a cozy rainy day. Life is full of choices and contradictions. Sometimes u juz feel like giving up everything and removing urself from the rat race. However, reality is often harsh. Dreamz are nice, coz they're unreal and do not often come true. So u can juz dream and dream and day dream without any consequences. That's y a lot of ppl like to sleep. It's a good form of escape. Good therapy indeed. Shopping too! ThAT's y gers like to shop.

Hmmm, i think I can continue to grumble until the cows come home. My EMaths teacher, Mrs Chew, used to say tat in class. moo..moo..moo..

No comments: