Friday. Good coz weekends are nearing. =)
yesterday did a mini shopping and bought a gift for myself. Really happy! I like it a lot, wanna make a guess wat is it?
It's not clothings or accessories. Hmmm, can be catagorised as a display item. Very delicate and inspirational at the same time.
I'm back to my old cheerful self~ lalalalala... And I'm going to finish the essays sooN! very soon! yay! A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY DIDI!!! He's so nice! So encouraging! Dun worri la, jie is alrite, no accident, no more =(... I'm very touched by ur concern~ Though I may not be the best Jie, but U're definitiely the BEZ didi! ya, jie is happi, and will always be~! Hope tat U'll b happie and laughing alwayz too~ esp with ur band mates and jokes~
hmmm, all my frenz in s'pore are having exams soon! Gambatte pple! U can do it! It's juz another exam, so dun be too stressed, afterall, u've been thru so many exams in the past!
And take good care of yaself too~ dun fall sick k?
Look forward to the holidays after the exams and u'll breeze thru the self revision period. This is how I motivate myself.
okie, shall end here, coz gonna jump back to my essay writings. Aidos~
No comments:
Post a Comment