Sunday, October 31, 2004

Manly~ Here I come~ and I went!

Wat does the title mean to you?

Are u thinking that I'm becoming more manly ( as a fren said) ? Wrong! I meant the beach! Manly Beach! ~

Yup, was sun tanning with my "asian gang" at Manly last morning. It was quite cloudy in the morning but I was very optmistic. So keeping our fingers crossed, we proceeded to Manly on bus 136. It was about an hour ride. Then we were greeted by the sandy beach and most imptly, the bright SUN! Yay!! The sea was shining bright and ppl were surfing and of course, there were bikini babes~~

As quoted from my HK fren, there are no hunks! hot guys! where are u? hahaz..

So, four of us were happily baking under the hot sun. Gloria was so excited in gettin a tan. When we having lunch, she kept on asking whether she had got darker. And she did that for 10 times! Yesh, GLoria, if u are reading it, U ARE GETTIN TANNER!!!

Lunch was great, fish n chips, but dinner was even better! B4 I continue with the oiishi dinner, let mi talk about this wonderful chocolate cafe. Y they dun have "Max Brenner" in S'pore?? It's like starbucks but they sell every kinds of chocolate goodies u can imagine on earth! It's the "chocolate by the bald man". Yummy! I had a cold shot of dark truffle. So SINFUL!

We took a ferry to Circular Quay where we went to shop at the Rocks b4 heading for dinner. We walked about 1hr to reach HArd Rock CAfe! To our dismay, we had to wait another 20min b4 dinner was served coz there seems to bz a lot of ppl. :<>

Anyway, juz wanna conclude by saying that Sydney is now officially 3 hrs b4 Singapore. So ppl who wanna call me, pls bear this in mind :P

Warning: dun drool~ here are the hot picts...




No comments: