Haiyo, I've got somthing stuck in my throat!
Or rather, I feel "choked"whenever I swallow. It's all because of that piece of sotong I swallowed on wedz. Ate too fast. Din chew properly. Now, I still feel it somewhere along my esophagus.
Last night, I had a heartburn. I was so scared. So afraid that I would not survive. I tried drinking lotsa water but I still felt burning hot. Hmmm, my cousin rest assured me that it might just be a throat inflammation. But I was panicking. Hmmm, while I was watching "The Mummy Returns", I just sat down and crossed my fingers. I hoped to wake up tomolo mornin.
Thankfully, I'm still alive. If not I would not be typing this entry now.
Scary. The stuck feeling is still there, anyone noe who to remove it? See a doc? I'm scared what they'll do to me. People who have fishbones stuck in their throat told me how scary the treatment process was. I do not wish to share the disgusting details here. Hmmm, so how? Any suggestions?
But dun worri, I still can breathe properly. It's just that feeling of uncomfort in the swallowing tube. So irritating. Hmmm, it's not the 1st time I've got things stuck in my throat acutally. I swallowed chewing gums b4. THat's worse! U could feel still the "stickness" after a few day. So I think I would be alrite la. Rite?
THe moral of the story is... CHEW PROPERLY! hmmm, I was eating this spicy ramen tat day, that's y I din chew and swallow well. Just wanna finish that "too hot" a food faster. Hmmm, should have not eaten that. Regrets again. But sometimes, I think that regrets would make you treasure the moment now. So having regrets aren't a bad thing. I'm feeling oxymoronic againz.. wat a good way to summarise my week's feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment