Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Drumstick loaded~

That's the new product of Nestle ice cream~ Yum Yum!

I tried the honeycomb flavour. Not too sweet, not too bland. Not bad. DUnno if S'pore got this product on the shelves yet. tell me k?

And Gloria cooked againz. This time is curry fried rice. ANd she very totful, knew that I dun take spicy food, so she tried to tone down the curry using coconut milk. It tasted deliciously linking good! Ji Hye and Muriel ate so much..hahaz..beware! We gers are definitely puttin on weight!

The weather been so cold with drizzles. So cold that u can see many ppl back in their winter clothings againz. Scarfs, turtlenecks... Wooh, when is it gonna be warm and sunny againz? We're intending to have a tan! Pls!

Juz looked at the aussie magazines, gossiping about the australian idols and the host, Andrew G! So glad for him, he's got a beautiful partner now despite winning the CLeo's batchelor of the year. He's so suave~

It's already closed to the end of Week 10. hMMm, in a month's time, exams startin, then I'll be goin home le~ so happie~ lalala

No comments: