Thursday, October 14, 2004

Food

Suddenly got this craving for S'pore food!

People in S'pore, do treasure what u have in S'pore, esp the pratas, char kway tiao, fishball noodles, popiah, chicken rice and so much more..

The food here is so high in carbo! Bread, pasta, chips. hmmm, I miss Wanrong's baking! Her muffins and biscuits. Used to hang around in her kitchen, trying to pick up some skills from her. Apparently, it din work out. OPps.

My didi promise to bake muffins and biscuits when I'm back. Looking very forward to it! And I miss my mum's soups. I miss lotsa food in Singapore la. Just reminded my mum to bring me to eat good food when I touched down in S'pore. HMmm, I miss durian too!

My kakis here is going to have a mass cooking on friday. Dunno what are we cooking yet, but we're acutalli going to shop around 1st. Wish us all the best in cooking :P

No comments: