Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I think I'm fine

HellO!

It's tuesday~ I woke up early in the morning to go see a doc. She was so fast, just looked at my throat, then declared that it's virus infection. Then I was dismissed. Yeah, I could be my own doctor too. But at least, she reassured me that my throat is sore and that's the cause of my fever. Ok, satisfied.

So I diligently ate my medicine. Attended tutorials and grp proj meeting. Then I went shopping! Bought this lovely piece of dress top. hahaz, can u believe? I acutally got the mood to shop when I've an essay due tomorrow and another on friday! Oh no, just hope I'll be able to do reasonably well. Dun really know if I've ans the essay qns correctly. Never mind la, rite? hahaz, relaxing la.

Tomolo is my cousin's birthday. So I shopped for a gift too. Bought a box of Darrell Lea peppermint chocolates, coz I think he likes tat flavour. Anyway, I should not be eating chocolates already rite? Hmmm, but I juz ate bread toasts. opPS!

Thanks people. I think I'm recovering. So dun worri too much! Thanks! Never knew tat so many ppl acutalli bother to read my blog and post a comment! Keep it going K?! It's my source of inspiration! At least I know that u guys cared about me! So touched~

No comments: