Tat's spanish, meaning "rainy day". It's thunderstorm today at Sydney.
Hmmm, these two days been busy catching up with an old fren in Sydney. We always had so much laughters when we're together~ SHe's just so jovial and blur~! Finally got to eat the "mango crushed ice" at chatswood- Cha for Tea. It's not as good as I expected. We suspected that they had used canned mango for the dessert. Wat a waste! SO lousy. Think I shall go to Taiwan to enjoy the original taste.
Presentations coming up. Scary. Speaking to aussie audience is going to be an out-of-the-world experience. They have such an accent that I just cannot tahan. The way they say "six", and "data", so farnie. Hmmm, I shall speak S'pore EL to them, not Singlish la. Hope they'll understand what I'm talking about. The topic for this friday's presentation is "Employee counselling at the workplace".
Next week is another rainy week. boo. I dun like to get wet.
No comments:
Post a Comment