The day began with a chill.
As I was making my way to school, my proj mate messaged and asked me to reach sch earlier so that we could have a mock presentation b4 the real one, startin at 11am today.
I reached sch half and hour earlier than the original time, to find out that she (team mate A) had not even typed out her powerpoint! oh! how responsible she was! To make matter worse, she din noe how to insert a new slide. Yeah, she was tat pathetic. Never mind, so I helped her, coz she looked so pitiful.
Our another team mate B was not here yet, but it was understandable, coz I was early, remember? hmmm, then time flew. It was already 10:20! My another team mate is still MIA. so i called, and called, and called. She "refuse" to pick up the call. Suddenly, team mate A realised her phone don't have reception, so she went out to call her. There's another reason why I dislike SMSing, coz when there's no reception, the person obviously dunno u've msged her, so she could not reply. To find out whether there's reception, one need to call!! Call!! people!!! tat's what u have a phone for!!! Y type ur msg when u dun even noe where's the piece of info is gonna end up with? So frustrating!!!
It turned out that she's waiting at the wrong place, but team mate A told me she had told B that we're in the library earli in the morning! OH! ANother SMS!! Now, do u all realise how bad SMS are at spreading info?
Never mind that, team mate B was supposed to complie all our powerpoint slides and print it out on transparencies. But she could not complete that task coz team mate A never did her slides till just now ( and I helped her to do@!). OH MY !!!!
It's okie, I shall do the compliation now. To my utter horror, team mate B's floppy disk was comtaminated!! Okie, now we cannot open her slides. SO what's the next step? Retype!! Yay.! So who did the retyping? Of course, u all should noe who! argh!!! Wat a horrible morning!
Worse of all, team mate A was laughing away. SHe's so amused that the disk could not open at such a crucial moment! Juz when we're onli left with 20 minutes to our presentation. Yesh, she was laughing at my panicky, when she could not even use the powerpoint!!! She even commented, "hahaz, juz now u were so relaxed~" I was boiling with anger at that moment, but I kept my cool, coz I realised the seriousness of the situation. We needed the slides in another 19 minutes. I'm running against time. Juz ignored her.
Finally, I finished typing and printed the sheets for transparencies. Cool, we're not gonna be late afterall. When we got to the class, the tutor juz came in too. Luckily. Then we presented. He said was good! Could see the effort we put in. I wanna stand up and tell him, yeah, it's supposed to be a group effort. But, who did the nasty jobs??
Hmmm, anyway, I was realli elated that everything after the printing of the transparencies was going on very fine for me~ Thankfully!
BBA316 tutorial was much more bearable, though there's another grp work, and no one did the drafts that they were supposed to do for the grp project, except me again. Hmmm, I realised that I'm so "hardworking". People, I'm just too responsible. I dun want my laziness to be the cause of other's burden. I'm tired of helping people, for the WRONG reason. If u need help, could you ask me earlier? Not when the project is due so near!!! ARGH!! Some people just dunno how to feel paiseh...
*********************************************
I'm gonna put all these behind me after I've typed it out. Coz I'm feeling very very happy now. My ACCG 355 mid sem result is out today. GUess wat? I did very well! Hmmm, among the top 10 ( out of 250 ppl)~ cooL xia! And to think I've got 2 tests that day when I did this test. It's realli a pat- on- the- back after what I've experienced this morning. Hope more good news come pouring in soon~! Looking forward to term 4! which starts officially today~ I juz can't keep smiling~
A deafening silence.
No comments:
Post a Comment