Saturday, October 16, 2004

Kon-ni-chi-wa~!

Another day spent with a grp of jovial frenz.

We went to Paddington market tis time. It's about 30 min walk from QVB. We took a bus there coz we're not sure how far we need to walk. The place was crowded. Lotz of artistic items were on sale. My fren bought a bag for $49! Woah! I think it's very beautiful and artistic, juz like her! =)

Had lunch in this cafe. Very nice decorations. Ate and chatted until tis old man came up to say "Konnichiwa" to all of us! hahaz. frenly ppl huh.

The clothes there were mostly branded. Very high class too. But not suitable for gers of our age. So we juz did window shopping~

On the way home, we sang so many songs. I was so shocked that we could sing so many Fish Leong's song together. But sorri Ji Hye! We dunno how to sing Korean song~ =P If we're goin to KTV next time, u muz teach us how to sing Korean songs k? I only noe some parts of that korean song "I believe".hahaz.

Once again, I wanna wish all my S'porean frenz all the very best for their exams! Dun give up! U're the change u wan to see in the world! Juz give ur best. Dun stess urself up k~

No comments: