My email din get to my grp mate afterall.
She did not tell me this news until I was on my way to sch this morning. And we're goin to hand in the minutes an hour later. How responsible.
What's wrong with her email account? I've sent her the doc 4 times! And I had to sms her to ask if she had received it. How on earth are we gonna communicate with such a lousy email account? All the other grp mates apparently can receive my emails, except hers. We had asked her to have another account, but she's too stubborn to change.
We're going to have a presentation in 2 weeks' time. Until now, Sin Na and I've completed my part for the grp work but not the other 3. Okie, tell me how are we gonna work with such unresponsible ppl?
Next week, I'm going to have another presentation for 217. The grp is as pathetic. There are 2 problematic gers. Others are responsible, but it seemed like no one is collating our work together. Our meetings are always so rush and unfruitful. Hmmm, is it the culture?
So vexed over grp work. But I hate individual essays too. Dun noe what the lecturer want. Make the qns until so confusing. It's not only me who felt this way. Most of the ppl are complaining too. Are we too obtuse? Or that's the demand of life? Argh~
=P
No comments:
Post a Comment