Friday, October 29, 2004

~2nd Presentation, 2 more left~

Wat a great presentation we had today!

In a grp of 8 girls, with 6 aussies, 1 austrian and 1 S'porean, we managed to conduct a successful 1hr presentation on "Workplace counselling with external help". The presentation went like this: each of us presented a topic for about 5-10min. Then we played "who wans to millionaires" with our lect grp mates. They were quite spontaneous. So we ended up having lotsa fun, giving away chocolate $$.

At first, I thot this proj grp was inefficient and we could not do a good job as other presentation grps had done. But I was proven wrong. The aussies are realli good at presentations. They can entertain the audience without much fear. A skill I would pick up from them. However, they are quite lousy with powerpoint. My grp mates din noe how to "go back" to the previous slides with the "back arrow". ALl of them were simply amazed when I showed them. hahaz..mutual learning ar.

We still have one more grp report to hand in next friday. Last time working together with them as a grp. Feeling a bit sad that the semester is coming to an end and I realised that in exactly a month's time, my exams would be over!! Cool!

Finally wrote on the new journal book which I bought last friday. The one that I brought from S'pore had run out of space. It's a great book with my kaleidoscope of feelings inside. No one can read it except me..Evil laughter..hahaz..


No comments: