I-ke-A..tat's how the aussie call it. Back in homeland, we call it "e-ke-a". The correct pronunciation should be "e-k-yae". Got it?
Anyway, just wanna comment that the Ikea looks the same back in Queenstown. Still see the bottles which OMC used to make Valentine's Day gifts to sell. Miss those handicrafts days. Bunking out in the TV room, just to sew little red hearts. All for this year freshmen orientation camp. Some of us with green fingers, actually managed to sew a decent-looking heart with loop stitches. Wow, sounds impressive rite? Sewing isn't tat hard~
Hmmm, at last I dun feel tat cold anymore. The weather is much more comfortable now. Good. Pls stay tat way. October is much more pleasant to live in with good weather. Mentioning about October, my best fren's bday coming soon, what shall I get for her? hmmm, give me some ideas.
Tomolo is labour day in Australia. Cool. Another holiday for us. Actually I only got 2hrs lect tomorrow, so it does not make a lot of difference. But, I'm glad for one more day of holiday. Being happy, is to be easily satisfied.
My fren recommended me this website today. U can make ur own msn pict. Cool xia! I'm still making one for myself. If u're interested, do visit the website :http://www.abi-station.com/iconmaker/index_en.shtml.
Tonight got Australian Idol. Final 8. They're gonna sing their own songs. No theme. Wonder what my favourite, Ricky Lee is up to today. She's been terrific. A born entertainer. Cassie is my idol too. Though only 16, she displayed great confidence, with no sign of fear. U gers rulez! They make my stay in Australia more bearable, coz the tv shows here CMI.
No comments:
Post a Comment