yay, it's the lst weekend of the terM~
Hmmm, supposed to be doing my essays.. but I went shopping with my cousins instead.
Went to Chatswood public sch to cast a vote. Not me, my cousin. Then we headed for lunch at the Mandarin. Had a delicious and big serving of a Katsudon. yummy!
After the sumptuous meal, we went to Chatswood Chase. A posh department store, like Taka. All those big brands and even "bigger" prices. Hmmm, wonder is it spring. Coz the clothes on display now looked so much lovlier than those I saw in winter. But the sizes here are so scary! Juz cannot find something tat I like and I can fit comfortably in. Too big~
Juz came back from dinner and I tried to touch up on a completed essay. Hmmm, running out of time! Another 2 essays still "staring" at me. Ok, I'm trying to complete k? Hmmm, if I'm able to score at least 22 for this essay, I would have passed this module. That means that I do not need to study for the exams already! Coz no matter what marks I get here, NTU would only grade it as a pass, and does not take it into consideration for my honours. Hmmm, y they dun give me an A? For my courage to embark on this exchange program. hahaz..wat a wishful thinking.
Going to watch "The ger next door". In the meantime, I shall wait patiently for the voting results. I think John Howards would win. It's so predictable.
No comments:
Post a Comment