Shock. Bus 545 crashed into another vehicle. The window panel was so badly damaged. I wondered who's hurt. Hope that there was not much casualities.
I was supposed to take that bus home, coz ACCG 355 lect was so boring that I juz could not wait to leave that LT. However, my conscience asked me to stay. There was even a slight pat on my shoulder as I contemplated. Hmmm, was that a sign?
However, I still din stayed thruout the lect, left half and hour b4 the original time. But that delay was enough for me to avert that accident. Was I destined to be still alive noW?
I was not feeling very happy today though there's a 2nd good news this morning. I've got the 3rd highest in my class for another module. Missed full marks coz I overlooked a qns and forgot to pen down my ans. Haiseh! hmmm, there were a couple of full marks according to the lecturere, and he was quite pleased with the overall performance. hmmm, I'm still not cheered up by his comments. Mayb I was too disturbed.
Been feeling a bit vexed these days. I juz wanna to b left alone. I juz wanna to jump onto my comfortable bed and sleep thru the nite. I juz wanna some serenity. But how could I shut down any form of communications? I juz wanna tok to my ma-mi, da-di, and my tortoise. I juz wanna to be hugged by them. I juz wanna to be in the comfort zone. I dun wan any1 else. Pls leave me alone!
Sorry that I could not force myself to talk. Coz I dun like to fake any smiles. I juz wanna watch the world go pass me while I sit in a corner and observe in silent. Silence is golden. It's a time for me to connect with myself, my inner self. Pls give me tis respect. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment