Listening to NSYNC's songs now.. I miss singing so much! Singing in a group, in chorus, in harmony. I miss Cedar Choir, VJ Choir..
Saw some1 holding the keyboard this afternoon, my hands felt so itchy suddenly. How I miss the touch of the piano keys. They're so lovely.
"oh night, divine!" I still remembered the 1st time when I sang with VJ choir. It was outside CK Tangs. We're carolling with seniors. I felt so young, 16! Singing together with unfamiliar faces was a nervous experience coz the ppl surrounding you were so familiarised with the songs. I was still struggling after a practice. We've got to learnt more than 20 christmas carols in 2hrs of sectionals. Those who have had learnt music and sang in a choir would know tat is not easy. Moreover, it's an alto part.
VJ choir was also when I met the special one. Though we're not that close anymore, it was great to be able to sing together especially for SYF. We practised so hard, day and night. "Ninoyoyi" was so enjoyable with all the clappings and alto melodies. I miss alto sectionals; the fun tat we had, the sorrow that we all shared. Singing is never complete without u guys. I luv karaoking, but I prefer to sing in sync. "No man is an island, no man stands alone... Each man's joy is joy to me, each man's grief is my own!" That's our choir anthem.
I want to sing. Could someone join in and strike a chord toO?
1 comment:
Let's sing "slient night" together...
slient night... holy night...
Post a Comment