Monday, October 18, 2004

a RaiNy dAy

SO cold! It started to rain in the late morning and continued even after my 6pm lecture. Thus I was trembling head to toe on my way home.

Saw this lady without umbrella in this stormy weather. So I offered to share my umbrella with her. SHe was very happie, kept on thanking me and praising that I was a good ger. I din realli wanted her praises. I helped her coz I understand how miserable it was to walk under the rain in such a cold weather. And she kept on pushing the umbrella towards my side and even apologised for making me wet.

To my surprise, she lived above me! So nice. SHe's from vietnam but spoke with a cantonese acccent. She's very happy at the fact that I'm from Singapore and she thinks tat S'porean are intelligent. Oh, so happy to hear such nice things from her!~

Hmmm, now i understand the chinese phrase "xue(3) zhong(1) song(4) tan(4)". It feels warm even in such a cold weather~..ooo

No comments: