Was surfing thru my sec sch website and I saw this " Cedar would not be the school it is today if it had not been for that one very important word in the school motto – perseverance. And that is what has kept Cedar going and strong in whatever she does. One aspect where she outshines the rest is in the co-curricular programme scheme. Each pupil is strongly advised to take up at least one co-curricular activity (CCA). This scheme acts to develop the pupil’s character and well-being by complementing the class curriculum activities....."
The true blue cedarian. I hope I've lived up to being one. I miss the uniform, the tie, and the pair of black shoes.
I enjoyed my CCA alot during lower sec days, but things get tougher as more responsibilites piled up. Looking back, I thanks Cedar for moulding the person I am today, and thanks to those who had helped me along the way. It was surely not an easy journey, but u guys make it so much better~ Thanks to Agnes, my partner in upper sec. Thanks to my Kakis from 3M. Thanks to my best pal, Chunli! She's seen all sides of me. And I mean see it all!!!
It's been a long time since I'm back sch. Or rather, I had juz been there last december to do OMC canvassing. Not much changes, but for one very obvious change, Mrs Tay. She was a great principal, whom we all respected and admired. A person with great strength and vision. I remembered that she likes Snoppy and always read out interesting quotes to us from it during morning assembly.
Here's part of the school song which we used to sing every morning :
"To Cedar Girls' Sch we belong,
With pride and love let's sing this song,
Let us unite and together vow,
To dedicate our loyalty now."
Joyce Lim, our pianist, played this school song. So proud of her! One talented artist. My dear senior.
Go Cedar GO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment