Thursday, November 11, 2004

YOYOYO!

HELLO!

Took a long vacation from blogging. COz i'm home alone.. or rather been staying over at frenz' places, so no time to blog a long entry. so bear with me, I promise this blog is goin to be the LONGEST you'll see here!~:>

Anyway, I'm feeling both very happy and sad that the semester in Macquarie Uni is coming to an end. Exams are starting for mi from next tues, but I'm realli not tat worried about them. THis is a TOTAL new experience for mi, coz if I'm in s'pore, exam periods are always so stressful and I'll b having sleepless nitez. But hey, I'm in SYdney, ppl dun study so much (or acutalli they do, but their results dun show). ??

Last wedz, I went to Pammy's place to stay over. SHe's a good cook! Boiled herbal chicken soup for mi, got mi reminded of mummy and her soups. Realli realli great to enjoy such good food. Juz a warning to all, the chinese food in the foodcourt here is inedible!

Pammy got lessons on thurs, so I went to Sydney uni (Limcombe) with her. She is studying Occupational Therapy (OT). I din except OT modules to be so diversified. They actualli need to learn torques and those physics calculations of forces. Argh..i dislike those chapters! And they need to do statistics too~

Pammy was so blur. We waited for 2 hrs until 4pm tat day to realise tat afternoon lecture was cancelled. hahaz..tat's my fren, Pammy! So blur blur one~! But we were fortunate enough to be able to meet one of her frenz who fetched us home~ Woohoo! Free riding` Pammy is always so lucky, got ppl who volunteer to fetch her here and there~ :>

Friday came quickly but I was late for my BBA 217 lect. After enduring a 3hrs long of lecture, I went to find Sylvia in DLC. She was very kind to offer me a place to stay over coz she knew I did nt wan to b home alone~ thanks a million ger!

Sat was a great nite out with the DLC pple~ We had a more than satisfying pancakes "on the rock". Sorry ppl, always tempt u all with good food. But i muz still say, S'pore food is still the best! CHeaper and smaller in servings! Apparently, I could not finish devouring my 3 large butter pancakes, but they were all so yummy! All of us felt so bloated after the meal, so we decided to walk to Queen Victoria Building (QVB). waah! it was such a long journey! Dunno y, I always cannot recognise the streets in the city and have to walk blindly with my frenz. Hmmm, usualli, I dun have a poor sense of directions. Weird.

So, we walked and walked and walked. Sylvia and I did not join the rest to go karaoking coz we need to continue WALKING to Esther's place. Esther is Sylvia's sister. A kind, caring, beautiful and clever doctor-to-be. She's currently studying postgrad medicine~ WAAh! My idol~ Sylvia was so ke lian as she was carrying a very heavy bag. I decided to share her load as we continued our long journey to Esther's hostel. waah..it's realli a long walk, i think tat night, I might have lost a kilo for walking for about 2hrs, with heels somemore!

Anyway, that sort of concluded my happening saturday nite. SUnday came, and tat's my 1st experience of home alone. I came back home from the city in the afternoon. Then watched tv, chatted..Not long after, the night began to creep in. I started to shiver. SUddenly, I'm all alone. ALONE in CHATSWOOD. Just a few days ago, Pammy was telling me that there's a rapist on the loose. And he had juz struck near her fren's place. OH NO! Hence, the whole nite, I was having interrupted sleep. Keep on waking up to check my surroundings. Was I being too paranoid? HMmm, in the end, I onli fell into a deep sleep at 6am! Just be thankful that my lesson on monday starts at 4pm.

So, this is the last week of my sch term in Macquarie Uni. Tomolo is my final lect cum tutorial. I'm gonna miss the "stressless" life here! Stressless as in study wise. Other than that, I'm stressed with the facts of not getting my mum's soups, not seeing my frenz and family...etc..

Life abroad is realli a good growing up experience. If I'm given a chance again, I'll still go, but I must master my cooking 1st and I'll choose to go for a shorter period of time.

Enough of blogging, time to study! All the best to everyone with exams!

No comments: