Monday, November 29, 2004

TOUCHDOWN~!!!

Finally! Today at 12.30 Sydney time, i'm officially "graduated" from Macquarie University! SO GREAT!!!

Had lunch with my course coordinator, Sita. SHe's the one which helped me fought for a place in Macquarie Uni coz b4 tat, they kept on rejecting my modules and insist I take up their yr 1 or yr 2 modules. I was doin 3 year 3 subjects here and 1 PE. Acutalli i enjoy studyin here coz no stress and the pace is much slower than in S'pore. The lecturers here are much more understanding and approachable. I actualli spent more time in the library here than in NTU. Coz back home, we'll mostly do online search for our projects. The lecturers here demanded book sources. So no choice, I've got to "pao" the library. It's been quite an enjoyable reading session! Dun worri, I've not become nerdy, but rather, more knowledgeable..hahaz..

Went home to pack my luggages. WAAH!! SO MANY THINGS@@ hmmm, I just kept on squeezing and sitting on my luggages so that I could zip them up! Oh no! I still got a lot more things to buy. HoW? no more space liao!! HELP!! COuld some1 pls take a flight over and share my load?

Hmmm, i'm tryin to see if they got "salvation army" here. I would rather give my clothings to some1 who needs them than throwing them away. ;) I wonder how heavy my luggages are. Oh no!

I'm goin to DFS shopping tomolo. Hmmm, i'll try not to buy too many things. Really got packing problem. Air mailing some of them home, but still, hmmm. I need a professional packer.

No comments: