feeling happy that just 13 more days to go!
Another exam ended with a click today. Had a 3hrs long paper. had difficulties breathing coz of the "bad air" around. But at least finished the paper. Done with ethics!
Feeling that I've lost something somehow. A great fren of mine returned to S'pore tis afternoon, think she'll be reaching home soon. So nice! suddenly everything seems like a dream. I travelled to a foreign land, met some familiar faces and there I was, back at home. THis dream seemed so long..but so glad that I'm goin to b awake sooN~!
still got one LAST paper on monday. quite tedious coz got 4 essays to write and each of them muz be at least 2-3 pages long. hence i've got tons of readings to read. It's about Human Resource in Australia.
These few days have passed by quite meaningfully. Did I tell you about visiting Makoto again yesterday? Yesh, i was there to see my eye candy again. hahaz..it turned out that there were 2 eye candies instead! wow! though I had a different seat this time, I still did not get to face my eye candy. However, he handed me 3 sushi handrolls. hahaz.. Anyway, their udon's not bad. Mayb i was too hungry. then had my favourite soft shell crab and another handroll. yummie!
Went shopping again. today went out with my classmate. she's realli nice. can see that she would miss my presence a lot. she's migrated from HK to Sydney when she' 4. and interestingly, she has a twin sister! so cool rite? But I found out that they were not identical twins, hence they do not look alike. I think I'm realli mountain tortoise. I din noe that twins can be unidenticaL! I always tot they muz look alike, think alike, feel alike..
She insisted in treating me to creeps. I wanted to treat her to cakes but she dun have a sweet tooth so in the end, after lunch, we went to GLoria Jeans to have cake while she had a bitter cappucinno. A very petite ger, I think about the same height as u, CHunli~ And she's as nice as u! Very helpful and hardworking! I really treasure my frenship with her. Though short, it's alreadi filled with wonderful memories. SHe declined taking photos with me coz she said she's not photogenic. hmmm, but i still managed to take a steal shot of her! hahaz..
THough i'm missing home, I think I would miss the stressless life here and my frenz and my freedom~! It's Friday! Come on~ let's play!
No comments:
Post a Comment