Sunday, November 21, 2004

another exam, another feast

Yay! One more down, two more to go!

Just hang in there until 29th Nov, and I'll b officially out of Macquarie University! yay!

Yesterday's paper was not bad but I made the dumbest mistake. I din read the instructions then I wrote my ans on 2 booklets instead of 3! Opps! But the invigilator assured me that it's alrite, they would not penalize me for tat :> Hopefulli!

After the paper, it was dinner time with my Asian Gang~ We went to Eastwood to have Vietnamese food! Delicious! I had vermicili with pork slices and spring rolls. Then we all shared 2 plates of Honey Chicken and Salty Squid. However, I thing that the chicken was too sweet, and the squid too salty!!

I'll miss eating out with my Asian Gang. During normal sch days, we'll meet every weds to have lunch together, gossip, update each other about our weekly events. It's like a "Peer Support Grp". Wat a pleasant experience!

Just a few more days, and everyone would b goin back to their hometowns... Looking forward to my return! But I'll miss my frenz here~ definitely.

No comments: