Exam starting officially on 16th November. A date which I've chosen to start it off with.
1st paper is my most conficent paper : Asian Biz Env. I realli luv that subject. Hope I can score well for it to double up my interest for it~ Mayb i'll go become an economist becoz of tis subject.
2nd paper is biz communications. A relatively easy subject but I realise that linguists are stingy with their marks. They dun like to give high marks and they like to fail ppl. Fortunately, I've not been failing but I hope to do better. PLs be more lenient!
3rd paper: Information Systems. human ethical issues would be the central of this paper, so I think i need to polish my crapping skills for this paper. Anyone can supplement me on tat?
Last paper: Human Resource Planning. I luv the lecuturer but I find that HR subject is very repetitive. Ethical too. Hmmm, like ob. All those terms..
Okie, i seriously need to studY! haben been engaging in productive work since ??? i dun like to have the whole CHATSWOOD to myself! argh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment