Tuesday, November 02, 2004

AnoTHer eXcellEnt preSentAtion! whAt a bitter Sweet exPeriEnce!

As the heading suggests, I had a wonderful experience at uni today.

My grp presented on a newsletter prototype which we're supposed to "sell" to our board of directors. We were a grp of 5 gers, 1 Aussie, 1 chinese local, 2 mexicans, and mi! We had a lot of fun, esp with our role playin today!~ The lecturers commented tat they enjoyed our presentation a lot, phew~! And they were quite impressed by the fact that we had a dress code. Our team wore the same colour code to show our team spirit. One of my team mate, Sin Na, felt the unity shared among us and she said that calmed her nerves. I was quite scared too, but I keep telling myself that it'll b over soon! And indeed, it went on with a great success!

I miss doing projects, although the intial meetings were frustrating, but the end results always make it worthwhile. A bitter-sweet experience indeed!

Just one more presentation next wedz on Dutch Disease and an essay to write. Oh no, suddenly realise that I'm only 18 days to exams~! Haben study anything yet. COOL.

No comments: