Thursday, November 18, 2004

sHopPin sPree

SPLURGE! SPLURGE! SPLURGE!

I began my day at the post office where I met this stupid lady who was so rude to me. Hmmm, I wondered why I always meet unfrenly ppl in Sydney. Is it me or them? Anyway, she was so cunning. Gave me a NZ 50 cents coin for change. I din realise it until I was at Accessorize. Angry la!

So, I bought 3 things at Accessorize. 2 kerei wallets and 1 leather handbag. Love them lots! but i'm goin to give them to my cousins as souvenir.

Had lunch at this chinese restaurant. The ppl kept using Mandarin on mi! I was like, okok, do I look so cheena? Why din they speak to me in canto? :) hahaz.

Then I found myself shopping in Chatswood Chase. A shopping complex similar to Takashimaya. All those high end goods. Dun worri, I juz window shopped. But I was so tempted in buying the lancome "Absolute" series for my mum. $395. SHould I, or should I not? I think I would compare the price in DFS 1st. I always make rash decisions so I dun wan history to repeat itself.

As I head towards home, guess what I found out!?? MAKOTO!!! yesh!! Sylvia, Makato in Chatswood!! yay!!! Now, we can have delicious Japanese cuisine near my place! SO COOL! Can't wait to dine inside the Japanese Restaurant!

So, although today started out quite annoying, I was quite happie with my shopping bag. I shall keep the NZ coin as a souvenir and to remind of tat poor service in Chatswood Post Office.


No comments: