Tuesday, November 23, 2004

wat A wONderfuL dAy!

I had the bez of both worlds today!

Another wonderful outing with my Asian Gang~

1st was the long trip to Bondi Beach. It was not much different from the beach I patron 6 yrs ago when I was in Sydney. Quite disappointed that today started off with a rainy mornin. However, I thought we were quite lucky. Sunlight flooded the sea soon after we arrived at the beach around 12pm. COOL! AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL!

I've heard ppl saying that Bondi's a good place to shop and I've to agree to it fully! I bought a rip curl bag and a general pants blouse. Reali satisfied with my shopping goods. Oh no! I think i'm goin to overload my luggage like xiaoz this time!

2nd was a surperb dinner at CHatswood Makoto! Had a very fulll dinner with 2 handrolls, 1 maki and 1 green tea pudding. Oishii! Heavenly! the main highlight is the guy behind the cooking bar. SO SHUAI! KAWAII! His name is Shogo! I'm simply mesmerized by his charm. hahaz.. I'm realli satisfied- both my stomach and my eyes! hahaz..opps!

juz 16 more days to go! 10 more days in Sydney to b exact coz I'll b spending 6 days in Melbourne. hahaz..so fast! wooh!

No comments: