Gonna have such a long long vacations.. from last weds to the end of Sept. What an indulgence and I'm loving every moment of it. It's kinda one of the last few long holidays which I'll be able to enjoy in my life, so I'm definitely not going to waste any bit of it.
the PoseiDon was quite a nerve-wrecking movie to watch. U wonder who will die next. it had a bit of Final Destination feeling but there were many touching scenes of frenship, brotherhood, luv between dad and daughter, luv between mum and son, luv between sister and brother, and not forgetting romantic luv. A nice short movie to catch if u're free but I wun rate it as a must-watch.
Cutting hair at Shunji Matsuo was a pure relaxing experience. My stylist was so gentle with me. The massage she gave to my head while washing my hair was so comfy tat I almost fell asleep for the 1st time when I'm cutting my hair. Oohh.. I'm back to short fringe but still keeping my hair at shoulder length and below. Couldn't bear my whole head of hair to be nipped off! But the weather nowadays is juz too hot to be bearable!! ARghhhh..
Chomp chomp feast is never complete without bbq chicken wings, stingray, satay, "5 flavours" (in dialect), and great accompany of friends! THanks hh and frens for bringing more joy and laughter into my life and Thankew Qimin for those delicious, finger-licking good food! woohoo!
I felt so pampered yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment