Friday, May 05, 2006

I drew a Bobdog today!!

It's a silly title but I wanna show off my new-found capability in drawing..bwhahaa..

It's becoz of my little ger, Qiuting, at Grace Haven. She was feeling upset about being bullied. Hence, I wanna cheer her up by drawing all kinds of cartoons which I know but it's all limited to my favourite--Garfield. After much persuasion and encouragement, I gave in to her request and doodled on a small piece of paper. As a result, my 1st Bobdog looked a bit too chubby and gigantic, it filled almost half of the paper that I was provided with..hahaz.. So I decided to improvise. This time, I drew a sleeping Bobdog. The eyes were so KAWAII!! Qiuting saw my sleeping dog and she was so impressed! Immediately, she asked me to transfer my artistic skills onto another piece of paper, which she claimed she's gonna paste on her locker. Oops...! So paiseh, my poor illustrations of Garfield and Bobdog would be her motivations during this exam time. As a consolation, I gave her stickers to decorate her papers. Bwahaha..speaking of innovations..

I'm just so happy after every visit to the home. Lalalalla.......=)

~I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wished tonite~

No comments: