Time really flies! To think that my exam period stretched for almost a "decade" and now, it's gone. Yesh, it ended abruptly, in a sense that I've not recovered from the studying mode. I dreamt of myself studying for exams last nite. How sick can that be.
So, hopefully all that goes well, ends well. And I'm thankful for the short yet fun-filled experiences at the ulu west part of Singapore. Frenz, acquintances, workmates, projmates, and tok-cok mates have really spiced up my life during those boring school days. I'm pleased to say that some of my frenships have grown stronger through these years and I'm looking forward to forge even stronger ties with them. And how on earth can I do without my besties?!
Come the end of this month, I'll be starting a new chapter of my life in America. Hopefully more miracles will happen and stay for a long long time too... (')
Shall be spending the rest of my days in Singapore, catching up with long-lost frenz and consolidate my thoughts about the future. Ain't it thrilling?
Oh, btw, since the election is over, enjoy the pre-election bits and pieces at: http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/HD27Ae03.html
No comments:
Post a Comment