Monday, May 01, 2006

Heroes of Earth

Lee Hom shook my hands on 29th May 2006 at 6pm in IMM, the stage!!!


Ain't enough for me to describe how it felt to be one of the crazy fans, screaming at his entrance and after every words he said. It's totally INSANE, OUT-oF-CONTROL!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So I think photos and maybe video which I took on that day would be a better testimonial to my behaviour on that fateful day.
oh ya, how can I forget to thank my bestie who fought her way through the crowd with me? She gave her "first" to LH!!


Back to reality, I'm all praises for this blogskin becoz it totally screams"ANGELA"! Look at the caption "Sky's the only limit". How apt! Can't believe that I'll be graduating in less than 10 days and I'll be taking to the sky for a long long time on a long long journey. Hopefully, miraculous things would fall on me and I'll have more wonderful things to share with my dear friends. And look at the shoes, shopping bags amist the artistic designs. Aren't they intricate? Oh gosh, thanks to the blogskin designer, tongtong, and also my dear Bao who uploaded it for me~=)

Oh ya, Happy Labour Day to all and yes, happy May day to us..=)

No comments: