I miss all of you! And I know you all miss me too!!! ;)
This grad trip to Taiwan, US and Korea was filled with ups and downs. Though I had a bad experience initially in the amusement park which I was attached to, the fun which followed after was enough to make up for the loss.
Felt weird after being absent from the blogging sphere for sucha long time. (although it's not my 1st hiatus) When you are overseas, you will not have the energy to blog even though there's internet connections becoz u're too tired after a day of walking and shopping. When you're back home, the amount of laundry and unpacking just continue to put you off from the internet. hahaz.. but now, I'm finally having some inspirations and time to type this entry leisurely in front of my lappie.
My life is almost perfect. Travelled half of the globe even b4 I turned 22. Suddenly felt that if there's anything i could still ask for, that would be world peace. Seriously. It's not a beauty pageant cliche or wat, just tat I realised that there're too many unfairness and prejudicies on Earth. I wanna repay the kindness showered on me by kind strangers/ acquaintances and new-found travelling buddies. If you all ever come to S'pore, I'll be most honoured to show you around our small island! =)
I've uploaded some pict of my grad trip. Enjoy the photos!
Disclaimer: Some photos are diabetic. Beware!
1st Link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/acjha/album?.dir=cd7bscd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
2nd Link:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/acjha/album?.dir=3738scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
3rd Link:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/acjha/album?.dir=1ef1scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/acjha/my_photos
4th Link:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/acjha/album?.dir=7854scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/acjha/my_photos
No comments:
Post a Comment