Wednesday, May 03, 2006

~randomness~

Examination time= reflection time

I've been having reminiscenes of my happy times in Australia. Though the period of time spent in Sydney was short, memories were overflowing. My new found friends, acquaintances, strangers and even the blossoming trees and irritating flies were fond memories. Looking at the photos, I could not sense any sadness except for the time when I bade farewell to my friends and family members on the day of departure. Though it was a solo journey, I had the happiest moments of my life, doing crazy things and rational times weren't frequent. My asian gang was my pillar of support and DLC was my refuge. Sylvia, Esther, Wee Teck, Johnathan were most kind to me in university, bringing endless laughter to my mundane undergraduate life. Gloria, Muriel, Ji hye, Sayaka and Maria taught me lessons on international friendship. Though we were strangers initially and totally oblivious to one another's cultures and habits, we were such close friends, motivating one another during periods of difficulties. I could not thank my guardian angel enough for exposing me to such great pals!D

It is only during revision time for examination would make one so nostalgic. Quick, i wan 10th may to come soon! I wan my freedom~

No comments: