Luv the music in the background to the max. It's the theme song of a jap drama serial. A soothing yet touching song. Too bad I'm not fluent in jap.
Maybe I should change it to "First Luv". It will provoke more emotions and I can sing it too..bwahaha..
I've a habit of studying on my piano during exams. It just felt so serene and if I've the urge to play the piano, I will just put my notes aside and play colourful music with it. I like to play by ear and just randomly play the songs I've been listening to. It's a really quick and efficient way to destress. My neighbour once commented that she enjoyed my music and she wanna learn the piano after listening to mine. =)
Though it's only black and white, there are 88 different notes and by permutations, you could get so many chords and pieces of great music just by mixing the keys up. Interesting toy indeed! I luv my old toy.
Can't wait for weds, D Day to arrive!@!!!@~~
No comments:
Post a Comment