The Carousel
Had a good time pampering myself yesterday. Bought LH's cd and got the pass to get his autograph this saturday!! =) Forgotten when's the last time that I'm so crazy..hahaz.. And I actually developed my digital photos! WOohOO~ I just love to ogle at pretty things! ;)
Next up, I "found" time to read magazines and an interesting book which explains my title. It's about these two person getting married just before the female lead left for her medical studies at Johns Hopkins. Despite the long-distance relationship, they were able to sustain their love for one another. During her stay at JH, she found out that she was pregnant and was worried that she could not continue her studies. Coupled with some unexpected events, she lost her baby too. Even the deepest love must weather life's demands. However, both of them braved through all the storms they've met and turned out to be stronger souls than ever. Forgiveness and faith must be at the heart of their journey together. I've especially taken a liking for this para which said, " I have come to believe that we do not walk alone in this life. There are others, fellow sojourners, whose journeys are interwoven with ours in seemingly random patterns, yet, in the end, have been carefully placed to reveal a remarkable tapestry."
So now, back to my exam piaing. Have a terrific weekend!
To those who've finished exams, enjoy your grad trips!~:)
No comments:
Post a Comment