Saturday, September 11, 2004

So full!!!

Juz ate Korean CHARcoal BBQ! OH my, we ate so much, juz too much! Economists said that the benefit that we yield from a buffet is zero, but i think it's negative, and I can prove tat! Too much food can make u sick, make u bloated, make u uncomfortable, hence total benefit is a negative figure, aka a loss. So fun! Sylvia, Wee Teck, Ano and I all suffered from bursting stomacHs and we walked with a slight forward bend. Could u imagine tat? *scratched head??* Morale of the story? Dun indulge in Buffets! They are to be taken only once a month, better still, once in a year. Rewinding, there was a Spring festival at Chatswood Victoria Avenue. SO happening! Clothes, jewellery, food, band performances, dances, u name it, we have it. There was a free temporary tattooing session and we're quite keen in having a good at it. However, we were the last rejected few. SHould i go have a free tattoo tomolo? Sounds cool rite? WAS thinking of piercing A nose RinG the other day, but someone commented tat it was crAzy! do u think so? i tot of Having it coz I'm only young once, would i try hAving it at the aGe of 50? still feeling Xtremely bloated! I feel like a pufferfish now..bloat..bloat..bloat

No comments: