A wonderful mishap~A blessing in disguise...
Was supposed to be doing my project in school with teammates. However, they were quite slack. One came unprepared, the other had no idea what her qns was about. Hence, I helped the one with her qns. The other, I left her alone. SHe was just too uninvolved.
Just as I was wondering if I had made another wasted trip to sch for proj discussion, I saw my korean and HK frenz. AH! We each had a delicious and finger-linking-good Kebab and a hearty chat. Later, I went apartment visiting. 1st to Muriel's single deluxe, coz she's too "scary" to have a roomate. tHen went to Ji Hye's room, which was supposed to be messy. Nah, not as messy as I had imagined. SHe's acutalli quite neat, just like MurieL (i noe u're reading this, so must praise u too=p) And pls, I'm not "dirty" k? I juz like to tease Ji Hye with her 3 "boyfrenz"..can't u see that she's blushing?
these days, weather's been unpredictable~ so cold, then so hot, then so cold againz..pls, it's spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment