Saturday, September 11, 2004

2004 September 11

Gd' Day! Now it's 12:45am in Sydney. *yawning* today is the 3rd anniversary of the tragedy occured at the twin tower. Hmmm, y is the world so unsafe? Bird flu just attacked Malaysia again, and S'pore egg prices soar~! And they have to import it from the Aussies..Saturday is rest day for most ppl! And today is Macuqarie University Open house. Am I going? Not too sure, see if I can wake up tomorrow and drag myself to school. Looking forward to a dinner with DLC ppl, may b having finger-licking good pancakes at the ROCKS~ **cool** The weather has been gettin warmer but it's just so unpredictable.. Hailstorms juz took place last Sunday, which was Aussie Fathers' Day. Next weds got 2 tests! Wow, they acutally coincide! Wat a small probability! There must be some reasons for that! Showed Mum my photos online~and she reminded me to take good care of myself, which I dunno how. First, I dun cook. Second, I eat alot. Third, I sleep little. Sorry Mum! Should I try to sleep now?

No comments: