Monday, September 13, 2004

bAby cArroT and poTAto souP!

yuMMY! I never thinK tAt i cAn cooK!!! hahaz..although it's only a simple souP, at least I din fail ma.. *clap claP* thanks! *take a bow* happy! realli proud of myself, so who wanna b my guinea pig?? try it! iT's the most delicious soup in ANGELA's world!!! yay!!! u would regret if u dun try! :P

anyway, today is a great day! i think today then is my chinese bday~ opps..acutalli made such a stupid mistake here..sorri! should cook "mi shua" for myself rite? with 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 pair of chopsticks!~ *some ppl wun understand this*

Gonna watch Australian Idol Live verdict later at 730.. wonder who's gonna b kicked out! I hoped is Marty..coz i dun like the way he sings..oh,I'm so bad. My BBA316 Lect supposed to end at 6pm tis evening, but the whole lect theatre was like a big OVEN<> *sweat,perspire*
so Ms Susan was realli nice! She let us off immediately someone shouted," SO HOT! I"M DYING HERE!" hahaz, wonder who's that heroine who saved the day!

Okie, i shall end here 1st, gonna immerse in the pleasure of drinking my soup~~ MY SOUP!hmpph!

No comments: