arrghhhhh...cold cold...y is the air still so freezing cold? Hey, It's supposed to b spring!!! woke up at 12pm coz i slept late again...Last night, 3 ppl asked y am i sleeping so late nowadays? Dunno y, realli. Might be some hormonal change if not PMS. might also be tat I'm procrastinating. I'll usualli act abnormally when I'm stressed..?? 2 tests on the same day! still feeling very vexed over tat..y> muz they put 2 mid semester exams on the same day!!! and all those irritating assignments piling up! argh! I like to research but i hate consolidating~ Oh,i realised tat my hair gettin longer by the days.. finally, it always seems so short. Now it's recess break for those in NTU..so envious of them, do they have any idea that I'm havin 2 major tests on wed? One of them is worth 30% and the other 15%. Stressed. I dun like MCQs, i always dun do well for it. But i like History! so it balances out afterall, so y am I complaining here? juz watched "Passion of Christ". i feel disgusted watching it, sorri, but i realli wonder y they go so much into the details of the torturing scenes. wat a waste of time! Juz tested myself on Tokugawa Period (1600-1868) and a bit of Meiji. I missed "hello Panda"! the biscuit i used to binge on every boring day. on a last note, i would like to say, "today is my chinese birthday!" happy birthday!
1 comment:
happy birthday!
Post a Comment