Begging to differ
The beauty of shoes are not what make women pretty rather their companionship and the comfort they give
would you want to walk down life`s journey withapair of 9 inch gorgeous glass shoes...or would youprefer your favourite nike sneakers thats won as itmaybe offer the best comfort.
And its not when we look at its beauty that we feel refreshed...that it has gotten from one point toanother without killing our feet makes it beautifuloh and instead of travelling...go backpacking>
My reply to him:
"I would like to correct your trains of thoughts. First, I've never said that "The beauty of shoes makes women pretty". Rather, I wrote 'Just to be able to glance down and marvel at their sheer beauty lifts our spirits, irrespective of the many obstacles in our way.' Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
And, I think it's a personal preference and choice for me to like travelling instead of backpacking. Everyone has their own preference and I appreciate that I've that small little space to pen down my likings without any constructive suggestions.
You definitely have your own views about things and I appreciate that you don't deny others a chance of expressing their thoughts on their on profile page."
What an arrogant fellow! THWH! He's just too bored, going around, picking at what other ppl post in their entries. SO EVIL! Beware!
No comments:
Post a Comment