What do I want in my future guy?
decided to blog about this topic too after my bestie posted hers..
She tot it's a thrashy topic but I beg to differ..
Every1 has their ideals.. so why shouldn't we have some criteria in mind for our future guy?
Anyway, most close frens of mine should noe about my 5S criteria:
1) S- Sing
2) S- Swim
3) S- Sweet
4) S- Smart
5) S- Shuai!
Acutally it's a stupid criteria.. but I still prefer him to at least score well in the 1st 4...hahaz..
Shuai is a bonus but knowing how to sing and enjoy singing is a mUZ!
so if u happen to satisfy 80% of my criteria, I welcome u into my life!
...
But if there's a choice, I rather have a guy that dun Smoke, dun Swear, dun b too Sentitive, dun Sway easily, dun Slack too much..
hahaz
Happie April Fools' Day, MATE! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment