went to World's Book Fair today. it's been a long time since I went to A book fair. Still remember that I would patronise the book fair with daddy and mummy every june vacation. It's like an annual trip to World Trade Center that i'll look forward to. When I was young, daddy, mummy always so busy..and I hated vacations coz tat mean tat i gotta spent more time in my nanny's hse.. which is so boring and tat's where I grew up watching Captain's Planet. =)
It kinda felt very diff today. No longer do ppl approach us to buy encyclopedia or any other educational softwares. Instead, I drew another lot of ppl. Salesperson in charge of "educational" magazines. Times, fortune, reader's digest, newsweek..too many to be listed down here.. Yesh, and I had a chat with one of the salesger. She said her impression of auditors are very serious, very strict..hahaz..and above all, they earn a lot. I beg to differ. We're not tat serious, not tat strict and we're miserably paid! :(
As I continued my tour around the exhibition hall, my train of tots was suddenly interrupted by an indian lady. She self-intro and reached out her hand to give me a warm handshake. Then she asked, are you here with your kids? ..........HUH? Do i look so old? Immediately, I gava her a "duh" look and replied, "Sorry, I'm not even married." She was so paiseh...u could imagine how she looked.
hahaz..mayb 4 yrs later, when she walked up to me againz, i'll consider buying from her. In the meantime, I'm still in search for you. the one who'll shower me with your luv..and hold my hand till we're old..
i just hope tat u'll remember wat i say...
No comments:
Post a Comment