i think i blog more than wat i wrote in my elogbook.
Another day trapped at PwC. Day 4. Started off with me rushing to work becoz i overslept. ;)
But I was still earli coz the SA who wanted me to help him was also late.
Finalli, he called at around 930... and gave me a super important task---
Photocopy 300 pages of the annual reports (both final and interim) for MOL.
yeah. u din read wrongli, it's 300. And it's securely binded, so I have to photocopy page by page.
How fun!
The best part is, for every 10 pages, some1 would come along and i'll kindly give up the machine for them to utilize.
yesh..so i was interrupted many many times.
Interestingly, I got to speak to ppl working on the 13th floor. (I see them almost everyday, but no chance to interact.)
So, afterall, it was a fun job. Compared to doing nuttin rite?
Soon, it was lunch. The 6 of us went into 4 diff restaurants b4 deciding on a vietnamese restaurant. hahaz.. but it was a realli enjoyable lunch.
And I got my 1st despatch in late afternoon. The happiest thing was, I got to take a cab down to Millenia Tower. It such a nice building, with nice lifts and high security system.
Glad to be able to have dinner with my good fren, Maybu, and my mum at Taka. It's such a heavenly feeling.
It's Friday tomolo. Must remember to wear flats, coz there's goin to b a fire evacuation and the lifts would b grounded.
No comments:
Post a Comment