Tuesday, March 01, 2005

revisiting~

It's been so long since I updated.

Last week was my recess week. Had a lot of fun! Everyday was packed with fun-filled activities. It's really "stressless" until the weekends where I got to settle my AC208 assignment. That was really a good week despite the fact that many projects deadlines are piling up.

Watched Chingay with my best pal on 19 Feb. Not bad.
Then Monday got PWC interview.
On tues, I went to Sentosa with my good pal, Eunice. Later, had dinner with Uni Sem 1 tutorial classmates. At nite, watched "constantine" with Kor and had supper at Holland V!
I had my 1st mahjong session on Weds. hahaz.. then I went swimming and played tennis at nite.
THurs was so busy with marketing proj. But at nite, I went to Holland V with my frenz met in Australia. So fun rite?

However, this week is quite xiong. Got marketing presentation and quiz. Why is my week always so filled with assignments and presentations? Let's hang in there, everyone~!

No comments: