it's my 3rd time in less than 10 days in Holland V, yet I still dunno how to travel from NTU to my favourite place now.
It's a nice place to chill out, esp with frenz tat u would wan to catch a conversation with.
Highly recommended for ppl with suppering habits and like to juz talk thru the night.
I had Kaulua, a kind of liquor, and mixed with latte. Feeling quite adventurous, so tried it out. In the end, I complained to the waitress tat it's too mild, so she added more liquor. My cheeks are feeling quite warm now. heh..
And I also had tea~ camomile tea that taste so nice when it's blend. I simply luv tea without sugar. I luv the originals!~
Hmmm, so if u're free, and u would like to chill out at Holland V next time, do bring mi along~
P.S. My attachment result is out. Thanks for those who have encouraged me and believed in me all these while. I was glad that I did not disappoint all of you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment