Having a love and hate relationship with my readings now. TOo many to read, but gotta love them if I want to finish reading them faster.
Been travelling to school on my own these days. It's already week 2 in NTU. Feels like week 6. Acutalli i kinda enjoy the bus and train rides home. At least I have some privacy at home and time for myself on the journey. Like wat my best pal said, " U can day dream on ya way home."
Coming back to my topic of love. Recently, I realised that every1 is so hardworking. IT's hard to find some1 who has not even touch one reading article yet. Is every1 in love with their readings? How come there's no daring soul that dare to challenge the status quo? No one so cool enough to "dun read the required readings"? What's love? Must u see the same thing that u like everyday? Does the thing need to know that you like it? If it doesn't, isn't that one sided love? isn't that horrible?
Can some1 pls enlighten me?
No comments:
Post a Comment