dunno why, I've started to get used to my uni life.
1st week was so hectic. Seminars after seminars, lectures after lectures. And I was so sick, down with high fever.
2nd week was flooded with projects and presentations.
3rd week was the turning point.
so here i am, into my 4th week. Not bad so far. Finally went back to Grace Haven last night. My tuition is Peiru. She has a very strong personality. She warned me not to think that she's stupid coz she's in EM3. I told her that I've never tot of that b4. In fact, I thot she was quite smart. It was my 1st encounter with her. She also said that she is a sensitive person. I'll bear that in mind.
Ya, i'm shifting back to hall officially next week. This time, I'll not bring too many stuffs back. Enough of packing and unpacking. Will just bring what is neccessary.
btw, i've just done something "daring" to my hair. Some said I looked lian. hahaz. some said very nice. Hmmm, I love it though. My light purple streak.
No comments:
Post a Comment