Sunday, January 16, 2005

I luv my family!

Today is such a fun day!

Went to have breakfast at the "Best Prata Shop in S'pore" aT upper Thomson road with my daddy and mummy~ yummY!

Then we went to Upper Pierce Reservoir~ Missed the times when I was young, playin with my cousins along the reservoir..

SHoppin at Giant at Sembawang Mall is another experience~ It was quite quiet but many things to buy~ Grabbed 2 cds~! Elva!! and Ou de yang! Got his karaoke version! Woohoo! I can blast my neighbourhood now! **EVIN GRIN**

Then papa drove us to Punngol beach~ CooL! I did my newspaper reading there~ It's so nice, enjoying the sunday morning sun with my family with the sound of waves in front of us~ Felt so blessed~ I missed my family time so much while I was in Sydney that I did not take them for granted anymore ever since my return. I tried to make them happie by coming home early, sleeping early, and be their "girl". THough the time i spent with frens has decreased, but those who understand me would agree with my doings~:) so i need not explain. Explaining everything to every1 is tedious and a waste of time.

I love what i'm doing now. Do u?

No comments: