Attended yet another nice wedding this evening..
Had a lot of mixed feelings..
Do we really need to find a soulmate/ husband in our life?
Can we find that person that u can trust and be trusted with?
Is there really someone out there for u?
If all the answers to the above qns are yes,
then my next query is how do u know who is that person?
How many wrong ones must appear in your life before the right one appears?
Maybe there is never a right one, but a rightfully yours.
Many ppl are married, yet there are equally as many ppl who choose singlehood.
Maybe disappointment make them choose the latter path..
Maybe reality make them want to remain single.
Undeniably, it's a great feeling to be in love and be loved in return.
However, in a r/s, to demand no expectations, freedom and even facing up to reality is difficult at times.
We all need high level of tolerance, to turn blind eyes to things which we dun like to see/ hear.
We need to compromise, and sometimes even mean that we have to sacrifice.
No man is an island, we all need companionship.
But if companionship entails losing of personal freedom and space, maybe wat we need is more than companionship.
It seems to easy to fall in love, then plan for marriage, then finally having lotsa kids running ard the hse.
Like how the river flows, and how the sun will rise again the next day.
I believe there are really happy marriage out there and blissful couples who stay through thick and thin.
Will I find my happiness one day?
................
.......
..
.
I just want my choices to be respected and given some weight.
I dun wanna see or hear things that I already said I dun wanna see or hear.
If trust has to be broken, then there's no way that it can be rebuilt.
No comments:
Post a Comment