Monday, August 27, 2007

my 23rd was a blast!

Enjoyed a week of celebrations and still enjoying every memories of it..

Spent it with the one I love dearly, the ones I chatted oftenly, the ones I bitched to frequently and the ones I respected faithfully. T

The celebrations and well-wishings just made me realised how never alone I will always be.

Coz you all will always be there for me.

It really felt as if the whole week was a turning point for me, as I realised how life can be so wonderfully perfect if we were to just be happie without any conditions. People never fail to amaze or disappoint you, but YOU have the choice to be indifferent and remain happie from the bottom of your heart.

I had the most supportive group of frenz and family members. And of course, My Dear! He had put in so much effort to make my birthday as if it is the most important day of 2007. I was pampered like a princess and every present from him was so well-thought of, and Xiaobai is really cute! =p Dear, even if there wasn't a surprise package at the FullertOn, and even if everything else fails, you, being there on that day, is really more than enough.

Being appreciative is an understatement to how I really felt thus far. And most importanty, thanks for being happie from the bottom of your heart...


and...


you being happie is...


becoz of me.






~Esplanade Room with One King Bed/ Located on top floor/ Panoramic views of the Signapore River or Sea~


No comments: